We are hiring a
We are looking for a new Program Curator. You’ll be joining the Slush Program Team that is responsible for building the stage program for Slush 2022. What your work will consist of:
- You’ll be involved in attracting the most successful start-up founders and venture capitalists on stage. This requires excellent communication and the ability to manage important and often complex stakeholder relationships.
- You’ll analyse the start-up world and translate what you identify into engaging stage talks. This requires creativity, intellectual curiosity and clarity of thought. Ultimately we have ownership of what happens on our stages and take pride in ensuring it is useful for startup founders.
- You’ll take care of the practicalities that need to be done for a speaker to be on stage at Slush 2022. This requires good organisational and problem-solving skills. Our goal is to create the best speaker experience in the world.
Responsibilities of a Program Curator
- Ownership of one of the main stages at Slush 2022
- Curating stage content for Slush 2022
- Searching, inviting and convincing speakers to join
- Managing relationships to speakers, their companies and investors
- Designing and executing Slush 2022 mentoring concepts
- Leading and coordinating a group of volunteers for Slush 2022
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Curious and creative mind
- Able to thrive in a fast paced-environment
What’s in it for you:
- You get to build Slush 2022 – the world’s leading startup event
- You learn what it is like to work in a fast paced startup
- You get to meet the most interesting people of the global startup ecosystem
- You will be in arguably the best place to learn about startups and venture capital in the world
The role is based in Helsinki and we are looking for the candidate to start in June.