We're looking for a Producer to join our student-led movement. Passionate about creating extraordinary event experiences? We'd be thrilled to hear from you.
We are looking for a Producer who gets excited about creating extraordinary, unforgettable event experiences.
In this role you will be the first point of contact towards Slush’s production company, and have an overall production responsibility from Slush’s end including (but not limited to – this role grows as you do) budgeting, documentation, day-to-day decision-making, coordinating production partnerships, and event infrastructure. You will produce Slush-organized side events and other potential Slush events. In addition, you will be leading Slush’s production team and volunteers.
At Slush, we look for people with limitless potential over past experience. We believe that passionate curiosity and ability to learn fast are what ultimately make people thrive. Optimally, you’re still quite early in your career and want to grow into the sharpest event producer in Europe.
Overall production responsibility from Slush’s end including, but not limited to
- Day-to-day production affairs with Slush’s production company
- Day-to-day decision-making
- Production partners
- Event infrastructure, including production partners and food services
- Production of Slush-organised side events
- Production operations
- Production sustainability
We are looking for a person who…
- Gets excited about creating outstanding, unforgettable event experiences
- Has some previous experience in event production
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has excellent project management skills, ability to make decisions, delegate and execute from the big picture to the smallest detail
- Performs under tight deadlines and pressure
- Has ambition to grow into the sharpest event producer in Europe
- Isn’t afraid and enjoys getting their hands dirty in execution
- Is a team player
This role requires working proficiency in English.
If you are curious to learn more, send our COO Eerika Savolainen a message ([email protected]) with your CV or LinkedIn profile attached.