We are looking for an ambitious and curious individual to join our Studio team!
Slush is an entrepreneurial movement driving a paradigm shift towards a new era of entrepreneurship. Our main tool for the change is the Slush Main Event – the world’s leading startup event taking place at the end of the year in Helsinki.
Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the marketing and design team of Slush. At Slush, you will be working in one of the most exciting brands of the global startup ecosystem inside a team of designers and creatives. You report directly to the Art Director.
At Slush, we look for people with limitless potential. We believe that passionate curiosity and the ability to learn exceptionally fast ultimately make people thrive. The designer perfect for this position is a fresh thinker who embraces challenges rather than turns away from them. They are passionate about visual communication, eager to develop their craft, and quick to learn.
Responsibilities as a Junior Graphic Designer:
- Produce visual assets for marketing Slush products
- Looking after the visual identity of Slush products
- Take part in and contribute to creative ideation
- Project management
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design through work, studies, or hobby projects.
- Good communication (English) skills
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere)
- Ability to take on responsibility and work in a fast-paced environment independently
- Passion for growing as a graphic designer
- Knowledge of both print and digital design environments
- Attention to detail
Nice to haves
- Illustration skills
- Alternative program/design toolset skills, like Figma
- Experience on WordPress
- Interest in entrepreneurship startups
The Junior Graphic Designer position is a full-time vacancy. Ideally, you will start during June 2022. We expect the applicant to be able to work in Helsinki.
Slush is a student-driven, not-for-profit organization on a mission to help and create founders to change the world. More about Slush: https://www.slush.org/
If you have questions about the role, send our Art Director Annika Leppäaho a message annika.leppaaho(at)slush.org.