PODCAST. Kaarel Holm is the Co-founder and CEO of MeetFrank, one of the fastest-growing HR startups in Europe. Holm’s story with MeetFrank might not have started, if he wouldn’t have gotten sacked from his previous job for looking around and thinking of other possibilities. This kicked off Holm’s idea for an anonymous recruiting app, which was launched for the first time at Slush 2016.
The company’s mission? It’s simple: democratize the job market and build a talent-driven marketplace that empowers users to reach their full career potential and genuinely love their job on the side. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy.
To date, MeetFrank has raised €2.4 million in total funding and has currently over 300,000 users, with its largest markets being Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Germany. MeetFrank’s competitive edge stems from its secret career app that tells the jobseeker who wants to hire them and how much they are willing to pay for that work. For jobseekers, the service is completely anonymous.
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcasts
…or anywhere you get your podcasts!
Expect to learn:
- What is MeetFrank and how have they reached 300 000 customers in two year?
- How MeetFrank’s app is designed to break unconscious bias?
- Why companies themselves matter over specific positions in recruiting?
- How work and recruiting is going to look like in 10 years?
- Why global is the new local in the war for talent (and jobs)?
- Will we all become entrepreneurs in the future?
What Soaked by Slush podcast?
Soaked by Slush – now all ears. Soaked by Slush is a new online startup media by Slush. In our First Podcast Season Ever, our friends from Futucast interview Slush 2019 speakers and guests to unpack their life stories, career hacks, and future visions. Have a listen, subscribe, rate, hate, slate – whatever you feel like, mate. All engagement is good engagement.