The goal for the program of Slush has always been to bring interesting people together and to inspire new founders forward. We want to do this by inviting experienced entrepreneurs on stage to share their knowledge and increase aspiration among current and future founders.
This year, we wanted to develop the program further and structure it in a new way, in order to increase the quality of the talks and make it easier for the audience to find interesting content. Let us introduce the new features:
The Stages Are Structured Based on the Stage Formats
Founder Stage is the arena committed for the founder stories. Green Stage is dedicated for short inspirational keynotes, while Black Stage will provide the audience with more in-depth discussions. Pitching Stage is all about pitching and the home of the startups, whereas Engine Room will host networking and gathering events from different fields. Our new venue Speaker Studio is a new intimate location for Q&A sessions, allowing the crowd to continue the discussion with the speakers after their talks.
The Program Tracks Are Structured Under Five Main Themes
The program is built under five main themes, in addition to which, there are numerous program tracks. This addition is made to help the audience find relevant topics, from fields close to their interests. The themes and tracks are covered on all of the stages and structured on the agenda under the following:
- The Mind of an Entrepreneur is the main theme of the event. By having founders share stories about their hardest moments, we want to raise awareness about how challenges are a normal part of entrepreneurial life. This theme covers the topics of Startup Academy and Design.
- The next 100 years of your life covers the topics of Biotech, Education and Work, Health & Well-being and Science.
- Survival Plan for Planet Earth covers topics such as Foodtech, Cleantech & Energy, Social Entrepreneurship and Space.
- Augmenting the Real Life covers Artificial Intelligence & Robotics, Gaming & Entertainment, Music, Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality.
- Self-driving Society covers B2B software & Internet of Things, Cybersecurity, Fintech & Blockchain, Mobility & Smart Cities.